Sunday 1 November 2020

Katy takes it up the ass

 








Add caption






















































It is a long running saga since 16/8/2012 when I had a 1st Tier Mental Health Tribunal held by the HM Courts and Tribunals Service appealing against a section 3 detention at Priority House Acute Mental Hospital, Hermitage Lane, Barming, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9PH where the panels verdict was to continue with the section 3 but also I received the verdict of MISDIAGNOSIS UPHELD against Bipolar Affective Disorder after myself and my solicitor Fatima Boujettiff provided evidence that having undergone a Mental Health Assessment in the private sector with Dr Rowlands at the Godden Green clinic I was suffering from Unipolar on the high side. The result of the tribunal was given to me by Janet Samuels, client services manager of the KMPT Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust which I mislaid and have since 2012 been requesting the outcome documents of my hearing. The last formal complaint requesting the information was made on the 7/8/2020 to Ian Marks PALS and Complaints Officer REF: M20-08-17374 at the KMPT assisted by Susan Turton, Independent Advocate of the Advocacy People, Hastings, TN34 9HU Ref: Health complaint Cas 86380-X9H0X0, which did not realise my documents so I dealt with Toni Ronayne KMPT Information Governance Coordinator who informs me there is no documentary evidence going back that far although last year I ordered a request for all the documents the KMPT held on me receiving 3 bankers boxes of paperwork detailing my detention on section 3 around the 16/8/2020 so I know they have the records and suspect a conspiracy to defraud me of the result of the tribunal. The latest email from the IGC at the KMPT says I have to get it from data.access@justice.gsi.gov.uk the 1st tier tribunal mental health service in Leicester LE1 8BN who I await to hear from. My complaint is that they, the KMPT, are withholding the result as they should have kept the result safely and they do have my records going back much longer than 2012. Please help me. I am severely mentally disabled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment